Looking back, 2016 was a big year for our Lions in Four Foundation. Let’s take a minute to reflect on our top 10 highlights of the year, all made possible thanks to our donors, partners and volunteers.
- 150 women received mattresses and pillows for the first time.
- The dye center equipment was installed.
- Artisans show up for their first day of work.
- Artisan products enter the marketplace through Lions in Four events and white label partners.
- Our Foundation gets a re-brand as we explore new opportunities within our original mission: Women’s empowerment and children’s advancement.
- We source the finest silks (from the runways of brands like The Row) from Varanasi to our center for dying.
- New dye dreams are planted: Kat tested Jackfruit as we dream of a day when we can create our own dyes from local resources.
- We raise the funds for a brand new well for use by our women and their families.
For more information on the Lions in Four Foundation and its work in India, visit www.lionsinfourfoundation.com.
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to a wonderful 2017 and beyond!